22. There Were Noises (Unreleased Hallucinogen mix) THE INFINITY PROJECT
23. Mystical Experiences THE INFINITY PROJECT
24. Tribal Gathering THE INFINITY PROJECT
25. A New Way To Say Hooray SPHONGLE
26. Dorset Perception SPHONGLE
27. Star Shpongled Banner SPHONGLE
28. Levitation Nation SPHONGLE
29. My Head Feels Like A Frisbee SPHONGLE
30. ...And The Day Turned To Night SPHONGLE
31. Around The World In A Tea Daze SPHONGLE
32. The Seventh Revelation SPHONGLE
33. ...But Nothing Is Lost SPHONGLE
34. Flute Fruit SPHONGLE
35. The Stamen Of The Shamen SPHONGLE
36. Divine Moments Of Truth SPHONGLE
37. Invocation SPHONGLE
38. Exhalation SPHONGLE
39. Cyberbabas CYBERBABAS
40. High Paradise 1200 MICROGRAMS
41. God Of Rock 1200 MICROGRAMS
42. Rock Into The Future 1200 MICROGRAMS
Raja Ram is renowned and loved world over for his sets, energy, charisma and showmanship.
Psytrance, Psychedelic Trance
3 x CD, Compact Disc
He is truly one of a kind. A pioneer and true spirit of the scene whose enthusiasm, passion and drive to push forward and make it better is
amazing. He is an inspiration.
The album consists of 3 cd's of what Raja Ram sees as the key tracks of his career in music which spans 40 years!. His favourite moments.
CD1 is Quintessence and what a great collection it is. Really groovy stuff. Some amazing jazz flute by Raja Ram and great guitar solos and tunes. A really
great collection of tracks from a legendary band in the London Psychedelic movement of late 60's early 70's.
CD2 is The Infinity Project. Raja Ram and Graham wood were one of the first acts to make Goa Trance or Psy Trance as it is now known. There first track was
in 1989 and they had the first Tip party to celebrate it. Both the track and the flyer of the party are included in package. This is the definitive collection
of T.I.P as selected by Raja Ram but mixed together.
CD3 the final cd is also mixed and is mainly Shpongle, Raja Ram's very successful partnership with Simon Posford who have really pushed the boundaries of
what Psychedelic music can be. Then we have of course some key tracks from the other highly successful collaboration (Riktam, Bansi and Chicago) which is1200
Micrograms. One of the key global acts this decade for high power, peak time Psy music. A real headliner for all the big Psy parties around the world.
And we have Cyberbabas first track which was the first time Raja Ram got together with Benji Vaughan and what an exciting collaboration of talent they
possess. In fact the next chapter is a new act by these 2 called The Zap! And it is perhaps Tip Worlds most exciting album to date. Psychedelic but generally
pretty genre defying stuff. Elements from everywhere but not constrained by any rules and routines, speeds, sounds or effects. Watch out! Raja Ram has only