13. Lost and Found (Jamie Stevens Golden Return rmx)
14. Box of birds (Djuma Soundsystem rmx)
15. Let the right one in (Hernan Cattaneo, Sound Exile rmx)
16. Box of birds (Erphun rmx)
17. The Hoard (Tim Richards rmx)
18. Let the right one in (Joel Amstrong rmx)
19. Out of sorts (Opiuo rmx)
20. Lost and found (Jamie Stevens Quest for Floating rmx)
'Cavalier' the much anticipated new Antix album.
Double CD, Compact Disc
Its the fourth album from Antix on Iboga Records (Denmark). Comprising 9 originals accompanied by 10 remixes. The album is accredited with
being both for the dance floor and for the pure pleasure of listening.
'Cavalier' is choreographed in a mixed format designed to evoke and enhance the Antix vibe whilst taking the listener on a journey.
This Antix trademark is very coherent in all their productions, crispy rhythmic hooks, minor harmonies, melancholic drifting pads and gentle swishes and
fizzes. With the first listen you feel as though you are in very good hands. 'We have spent the longest time in the production on 'Cavalier' compared to our
previous albums, we wanted it to be something special, a new chapter in our lives. We realise with the introduction of digital downloads most people will be
able to purchase the tracks as singles, so we crafted the CD as one continuous edit, so the listeners have something that they can take away with them on a
holiday or on a long car journey'.